CAM is a critical front-end operation that requires on-time and accurate job processing in every PCB company. Our CAM service has been designed to help consistently accomplish this objective while gaining cost savings.
- Companies face many changing requirements related to CAM. These include: varying repeat to new job ratios, varying job complexities, keeping up with production, handling equipment and base material changes, all of which contribute to a highly fluctuating CAM work load.
- Hiring and training CAM engineers as well as retaining highly skilled and experienced CAM engineers can be a big challenge.
- Achieving higher levels of CAM automation, and more importantly, sustaining higher levels of CAM automation while staying in sync with changing requirements, is a difficult task.
- Second and third shift CAM operators are hard to find and keep productive.
- Dealing with customer issues involving errors & inaccuracies in CAM at later stages of the sales cycle are both very expensive and frustrating.
- These are a familiar set of challenges and the list goes on and on…
- We provide a tailor made CAM service to suit your unique set of requirements.
- Our service is scalable to meet the changing inflow of CAM jobs.
- We have established a highly secure private cloud environment to access your internal systems so that we can use your internal systems and automation to process CAM jobs as necessary.
- We also provide Product Engineering (also referred to as methods engineering) services, making us a one stop shop for all of your engineering outsourcing requirements.